Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 30

23 November 2008
Puan Wan Asiah came to my workplacement/internship today with Puan Amnah to evaluate me. At first she meets Puan Farah which is my industrial supervisor. Maybe there's a secret between them. Hehe. Don’t know. I just said maybe. After half and hour Puan Farah called me. She told that Puan Wan Asiah wanted to interview me. Huhu. Then I came to the meeting room where Puan Asiah waited for me to evaluate me. She asked me how you’re practical here. Then I told her that it is not so busy because all the employees have their own work and I got I own task which is my industrial supervisor gave me. She asked me again about this place. Then I told her the true story of this place. It is a big company that has a big business. This company owned by a bumiputra and the first owner was dead and the company was taken by his son which is Mr.Riza. He's a rich man and very close with his employees. Beside that I also explain about my work here to Puan Wan Asiah. What I do here and everything about my company. Then I go through with by task. I explain about my task which is about Kaspersky antivirus for business. Err! I so nervous because there are three women was hearing what I will present to them. Huh! Feel really² nervous but I try to control my feeling. Slowly I take a deep breath and told them everything. This is what we call a learning process. It is hard when you learn something new and it will be harder when you didn't try to grab and solve the problem. Yeah! Frankly speaking I’m not a best student like others but I still try to follow the flow to be like them. Continue later~

No comments: